Better Barrel Recipes

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • NoXid updated [plain]Better Barrel Recipes[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Updated to V1.1 - Now Version with Gasoline[/plain]

Since technically you don't loose a barrel for refueling your vehicle I added to the Gasoline recipe that you get a barrel back. When refueling your vehicle in real life you also don't lose the barrel.

For Everyone who wants just the Epoxy, Plastic and Synthetic Rubber Recipes I added the Core Version.
    For Everyone who wants the new Epoxy, Plastic,Synthetic Rubber and the Gasoline Recipes I added the Extra Version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Hey! For me it works fine. Which version is the server running and what Error does it give? If you want you can add me on discord and we can write there! Username: NoXid#8912

There is no Error Message, after install that mod didn´t start the server.
    If I remove the mod, the server runs as if nothing had ever happened .
    The Server is from gportal.

• Hello Daniel,

I did not notice that the mod doesn't work anymore. Thank you for the information for the others in the meantime.

However, I updated the mod again and it is working fine now. If anyone has any problems feel free to contact me via the forum or discord (NoXid#8912)

Best Regards
    NoXid

• Hi NoXid,

I have edited my post accordingly.

I wish I had given you a pm/notice first, but for some reason thought you had sort of abandoned the forum (don't ask why -> no reason other than last update on mod was 27.August). Anyway, besides my lifestory, thank you :D

• Hi NoXid,

I have edited my post accordingly.

I wish I had given you a pm/notice first, but for some reason thought you had sort of abandoned the forum (don't ask why -> no reason other than last update on mod was 27.August). Anyway, besides my lifestory, thank you :D

No worries my friend! All good. You just wanted to help the other people out and that's a good thing.

• Hi i know it's already 8.0.4 and i hope they didn't change the lines again but i modded the files to work in 8.0.3 if anyone is interested it's working fine for me on this version. This is the extra version with gasoline included.

• Mod is broken. Get this error when trying to start server with this mod;

• I just checked my files and installed the mod on a fresh version of Eco. For me, it is working fine and the server starts correctly. Are you sure you dragged the files in the correct corresponding folders as mentioned in the Installation Guide?

If it is still not working let me know and we will find the solution.

• I just checked my files and installed the mod on a fresh version of Eco. For me, it is working fine and the server starts correctly. Are you sure you dragged the files in the correct corresponding folders as mentioned in the Installation Guide?

If it is still not working let me know and we will find the solution.

Doh... Just me being stupid. Sorry mate. It's working as intended now :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!