Beiträge von Belixius

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Hello everyone, i got this too that sometimes it transforms sandstone then nothing while other players get often the change.
    The workaround i found was to modify the lines directly in Mods/Autogen/Rubble. It seems the game doesn't prioritize the mod file now and is buging a bit (maybe because of [Serialized] line on original file). It's working perfectly for me now after the changes on 8.3.3.

Hello everyone, if someone is still interested i found a workaround for the problem of the big rubble if you choose the Sweeping Hands Talent at Level 6 for the pickup Range. I modified the files in Mods/Autogen/Rubble to be able to pickup even those big Rubble who will show as green now to pickup and get you 2 of the stones/ores like 2 smaller rubbles. Now for the ppl wondering if you already choose Luckybreak and want Sweeping Hands too for pickup i suggest taking the NidToolBox mod which can reset you the mining spec and let you level up again with commands.
    For short you only need Sweeping Hands Talent at level 6 with this as big Rubbles can be looted too!
    PS: If you want higher pickup range go to Mods/Benefits/SweepingHands and change the number on this line:
    public readonly int PickUpRange = 4;

I'm not a modder and this took me some time to understand how to get it running so if there is a easier way i'm up to suggestions ;)

Edit: For the modders out there the lines i removed are such as:
    [BecomesRubble(typeof(SandstoneRubbleSet1Chunk3Split1Object), typeof(SandstoneRubbleSet1Chunk3Split2Object))]

Hi Kirthos, just wanted to ask if it's possible to edit the info, because if you change the stacksize of the LandScapeItems file your shovel can dig WAY more than 10 blocks , so the shovel can carry to your configurated stacklimit of Dirt,Sand and Clay. (Works for me with 64 Stacksize ^^)
    Besides of that it's a great mod, keep up the good work ;)