Better Barrel Recipes

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • NoXid updated [plain]Better Barrel Recipes[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Updated to V1.1 - Now Version with Gasoline[/plain]

Zitat

Since technically you don't loose a barrel for refueling your vehicle I added to the Gasoline recipe that you get a barrel back. When refueling your vehicle in real life you also don't lose the barrel.

For Everyone who wants just the Epoxy, Plastic and Synthetic Rubber Recipes I added the Core Version.
    For Everyone who wants the new Epoxy, Plastic,Synthetic Rubber and the Gasoline Recipes I added the Extra Version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thanks for this Mod but it doesent work.
    I installed the extra version but my server want start again.

Hey! For me it works fine. Which version is the server running and what Error does it give? If you want you can add me on discord and we can write there! Username: NoXid#8912

• Hey! For me it works fine. Which version is the server running and what Error does it give? If you want you can add me on discord and we can write there! Username: NoXid#8912

There is no Error Message, after install that mod didn´t start the server.
    If I remove the mod, the server runs as if nothing had ever happened .
    The Server is from gportal.

• Hello Daniel,

I did not notice that the mod doesn't work anymore. Thank you for the information for the others in the meantime.

However, I updated the mod again and it is working fine now. If anyone has any problems feel free to contact me via the forum or discord (NoXid#8912)

Best Regards
    NoXid

• Hello Daniel,

I did not notice that the mod doesn't work anymore. Thank you for the information for the others in the meantime.

However, I updated the mod again and it is working fine now. If anyone has any problems feel free to contact me via the forum or discord (NoXid#8912)

Best Regards
    NoXid

Hi NoXid,

I have edited my post accordingly.

I wish I had given you a pm/notice first, but for some reason thought you had sort of abandoned the forum (don't ask why -> no reason other than last update on mod was 27.August). Anyway, besides my lifestory, thank you :D

• Hi NoXid,

I have edited my post accordingly.

I wish I had given you a pm/notice first, but for some reason thought you had sort of abandoned the forum (don't ask why -> no reason other than last update on mod was 27.August). Anyway, besides my lifestory, thank you :D

No worries my friend! All good. You just wanted to help the other people out and that's a good thing.

• Mod is broken. Get this error when trying to start server with this mod;

"Error code"

[04:08:01] Eco Server 0.8.3.3 beta
    [04:08:02] Server Initialization...
    [04:08:02] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
    Finished in 933.2ms[04:08:03] Starting ModKitPlugin...
    [04:08:03] Loading mods...
    [04:08:03] Compiling mods...
    [04:08:05] Mods recompiled with errors.
    [04:08:05] Error in Gasoline at 27: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineRecipe' already defines a member called 'GasolineRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Gasoline at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineBlock' already contains a definition for 'RepresentedItemType' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 64: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 65: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 66: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyRecipe' already defines a member called 'EpoxyRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Epoxy at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticRecipe' already defines a member called 'PlasticRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Plastic at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberRecipe' already defines a member called 'SyntheticRubberRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)

Finished in 1,987.2ms[04:08:05] Loading mods finished in 2,245.4ms
    Finished in 2,258.4ms[04:08:05] Server Initialization finished in 3,195.4ms
    [04:08:05] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: Exception
    Message:Error in Gasoline at 27: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineRecipe' already defines a member called 'GasolineRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Gasoline at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineBlock' already contains a definition for 'RepresentedItemType' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 64: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 65: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Gasoline at 66: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyRecipe' already defines a member called 'EpoxyRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Epoxy at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Epoxy at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.EpoxyItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticRecipe' already defines a member called 'PlasticRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Plastic at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in Plastic at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.PlasticItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 26: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberRecipe' already defines a member called 'SyntheticRubberRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 52: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayName' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 53: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayNamePlural' (CS0102)
    Error in SyntheticRubber at 54: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SyntheticRubberItem' already contains a definition for 'DisplayDescription' (CS0102)

Source:Eco.ModKit

System.Exception: Error in Gasoline at 27: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.GasolineRecipe' already defines a member called 'GasolineRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.CompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(TaskCompletionSource`1 done)

• I just checked my files and installed the mod on a fresh version of Eco. For me, it is working fine and the server starts correctly. Are you sure you dragged the files in the correct corresponding folders as mentioned in the Installation Guide?

If it is still not working let me know and we will find the solution.

• I just checked my files and installed the mod on a fresh version of Eco. For me, it is working fine and the server starts correctly. Are you sure you dragged the files in the correct corresponding folders as mentioned in the Installation Guide?

If it is still not working let me know and we will find the solution.

Doh... Just me being stupid. Sorry mate. It's working as intended now :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!