nid hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:
NidToolbox Full Pack
Modular set of server tools for Eco
For Eco 9.7
Contains all of the modules available for NidToolbox in a single package!
You can also remove any of the modules you don't need, simply by deleting them.
Support is provided as well as suggestions are accepted on my Discord here
For details on each contained module, it's commands and descriptions, please visit links below:
- Core module - timezones, required to run all other modules.
- Chat Logger - logging chat in realtime.
- Laws - Adds new law clauses, improving the checking system. Provides fixes for found problems in laws and exposes buried game values and checkers.
- Chat Tags - Create and assign chat tags to the players on your server, to clearly mark their roles and membership, whether they are an [Admin] or a [Janitor].
- IP Logger - providing data on each logon and logout, fully customizable. Can log to server log, console, own log, or all at the same time.
- Player Manager - contains commands useful in day-to-day player management, ability to Reset Skills, Talents and progression, set Job Level and refund specialisation points of any player on the server, geo-location and more.
- Core - this module. Download at the top of this page.
- Server Cleanup - Set of server clean and maintenance commands, allowing for removal of mining rubble, tree debris, stumps etc. Generates detailed report on rubble present on the server.
- MOTD - Displays welcome message to players logging in, accepts all Eco's formatting. Stores MOTD in a text file for easy edits. Managed from command line and/or config files.
- Server Rules and Preventables - Enables sever owner to enforce set of Server Rules. Certain actions of the players can be restricted, until they have accepted the Server ruleset.
- Server News - News can be either displayed automatically on login, or triggered at any time via the command.
- Timed Messages - Time-based messages can be set to trigger at certain hour, or every X minutes.
Unpack the contained Mods folder, over your Mods folder on your server.
REQUIRES EM-Framework, available here.