STC Storage Crates

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Figured I'd zip up my working version for 7.3.x for those that want to use it until Atoru can update their's since their last login was 2 weeks ago.
    Once Atoru posts an update this post will be removed.
    As tig3rmast3r mentioned when placing it you do not see an outline but they work fine after placed. I did make a few slight modifications in this version that some of the residents of my server asked for. Since the crates were made at different tables it didn't make sense to us that you gained access to them only once you trained in lumber so I moved tier 1 crates to Basic Crafting 4 (still crafted in workbench), tier 2 crates to Woodworking 4 (still crafted in carpentry table) and tier 3 crates stayed at Lumber 3 (crafted in sawmill). The efficiencies also are tied to the respective skills which unlock the craft.

Once again all credit to Atoru for this great mod, my community thanks you.
    STCcrates.zip on google drive.

• so as of 7.4.0 this mod is now broke lol. please update and thank you lol
    EDIT: Never Mind MOD still works finally was able to connect to my testing field server and still has the mod working. so sorry for the post.

*Have Fun!!!*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dakilla012 (10. Mai 2018 um 19:00)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!