Clay's Toolkit [Deleted]

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Ok, sounds good. And yea, we noticed fairly quickly, just took me forever to find this site instead of your main site, so had no idea how to report the issue :D

Please feel free to join my discord server by going to https://claystk.info/ then scroll to the bottom and click on the discord button :)

I am very active there and you can also report issues there, I offer support for my mods on a dedicated #support channel etc.

• ClayC updated [plain]Clay's Toolkit[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]CTK 3.1.2[/plain]

Zitat

The long awaited update of CTK is finally here!

Before we start, please welcome aboard Lilitu the new 3D Artist on the team!

Without further ado, Please find the change log below:
    New Features
    - Messages sent from the toolkit will now show this.
    - Adult jokes are now a thing, these are disabled by default. Please enable only if your server's players are 18+
    - Added Compost Bin to the recycle mod with a few seed composting recipes. Some might require fruits!
    - Recycle Skill Icons has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

[plain]CTK 3.1.2[/plain]

Zitat

A quick release for some issues that have been experienced in v3.1.2

Naming a few
    - Chat spam with error in saving vote history/settings
    - Updated the way files are being stored to minimize errors
    - Fixed issues with carpets throwing a null reference exception

Just a tease.
    - Added Propane Tank and Natural Gas Tank. These are un-usable for the time being. but more updates will follow!

Any issues, report them to on our discord

With Love,
    CTK Team

• Great Job on that mod Sir very nice, igot a problem.. well not a problem but i can't find where should i put my rule file as mentionned /root/claytoolkit i dont seem to have any files with .ctk inside there.. should it be just in the folder .....\Mods\ClaysToolKit ?
    Thanks for the help
    Barthy

• Small request, add Token so it's available to use as currency for the mint? Items that can be used have " [Currency] " as a line I think, I can't find a token.cs or anything to just do it myself

• Small request, add Token so it's available to use as currency for the mint? Items that can be used have " [Currency] " as a line I think, I can't find a token.cs or anything to just do it myself

Thanks for the suggestion,
    Tokens should never be used to back currencies, This goes away from the toolkit design.

• It's just that -every- other item to use as currency causes inflation and an unfair advantage to those specialized in whatever produces or gathers the item, your token is the only thing base game or modded that gives everyone the same chance at getting. It's the best item to use as currency, I just can't change it myself :(

• It's just that -every- other item to use as currency causes inflation and an unfair advantage to those specialized in whatever produces or gathers the item, your token is the only thing base game or modded that gives everyone the same chance at getting. It's the best item to use as currency, I just can't change it myself :(

We might take this idea to create something that will be able to be used as currency, but tokens won't be the ones for this.

Thanks,

[plain]v3.1.5[/plain]

Zitat

To address the exceptions you guys reported, v3.1.5 is here.

Fixing from most important exceptions like,
    - home-add on 7,3,2 which was throwing an exception,
    - Collecting your vote reward, sometimes will throw an exception,
    - Doing /tpa when there is an expired teleport request was throwing an exception

and some other little improvement across the toolkit.

As always, Thanks for the feedback

From
    CTK Team <3

• Hi,

Anyone who is having the 404 error on boot when loading a server with CTK 3.1.4 can have this fixed quickly by updating to 3.1.5, otherwise a fix is being applied to the 3.1.4 in a couple of hours.

If you want to keep running 3.1.4, you won't have to update the files or anything, it will be automatically fixed.

Thanks,

EDIT: The fix was applied yesterday and have been tested with CTK v3.1.4 running on ECO 7.3.1 and 7.3.2

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ClayC (9. April 2018 um 13:07)

• Hi
    Your mod is a wonder and should be incorporated to the game :)

Is it possible to the teleport commands or home commands to add the command back /back it would be very usefull when we are in the wild and we find a nice spot to mine but we cant add a new flag to set our propriety..

Thanks in advance
    Barthy

• for anyone having issues updating to the latest clay's toolkit (crash at loading end with no clear description of what's going on) there's a problem with clay's daily, if you have a flag planted in your world (or someone has unspent coins in his backpack? don't know what's causing the issue honestly) server will crash. To solve the issue load the server once WITHOUT claystk-daily.dll so it will remove all flags (and coins) from the world, then close the server, put the dll back in and launch it again, hope it helps.

EDIT: I had to trash the daily log file too

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tig3rmast3r (17. April 2018 um 20:55)

• Hi Barthy,

I do like the /back idea, but homes should never return you back, ideally when someone teleports to someone else, they go back to a home they have set, if you want to go from mine to house, back and forth, I'd suggest utilizing vehicles and/or creating a more usable route for you.

Clay's Toolkit is designed to enhance the gaming experience and add more content to the game, without breaking the design of the game.

Thanks,

----------------

Hi tig3rmast3r,

The flag should have been fixed in the latest release, if not, please stay tuned for another release in the coming days.

Thanks,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!