Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • koka submitted a new resource:

[plain]Law exporter[/plain] - [plain]Allows you to export law drafts in semi-human-readable format and import them later to the same serv[/plain]

Zitat

Installation
    Download zip file and extract it into Eco_Data\Server\Mods\

Usage
    Open "Propose a New Law" link in the game.
    You will see two buttons at the bottom of the page: "Export Law" and "Import Law".

Limitations
    "Redefine districts" is not supported yet.
    Works on version "8.3.x"

Read more about this resource...

• I get the below when I add your mod... I assume its because its referencing an older Asphalt version?

[05:25:59.112] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: FileNotFoundException
    Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    Source:mscorlib

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
    at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
    at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, IRuntimeMethodInfo& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)
    at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
    at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.<>c.<InitializeSerializableTypes>b__39_2(<>f__AnonymousType7`2 <>h__TransparentIdentifier0)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.InitializeSerializableTypes()
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer..cctor()

• im using several mods that use the Asphalt-ModKit. Nid-ToolBox being one of them. But the modkit is on version 0.5.6.1 which is the version i have. I figured it must be your mod as when i add it that error comes up and when i remove it that error goes away.

I guess i should have tried just with your mod first. I'll have to do that then and then try adding back the other mods to see which one yours is conflicting with then if your saying yours does reference Asphalt-Modkit at all.

• [{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Place","Query":{"Item":"Stone Road"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Allocate":{"Amount":{"Constant":1},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Pick Up","Query":{"Item":"Stone Road"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Tax":{"Amount":{"Constant":1},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Place","Query":{"Item":"Stone Ramp"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Allocate":{"Amount":{"Constant":2},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Pick Up","Query":{"Item":"Stone Ramp"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Tax":{"Amount":{"Constant":2},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}}]

This is exported. If i try to import it the server simply crash.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!