As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
Supported ECO Version: 9.0
Who has never wanted to own a beehive in their garden in Eco?
To all bee lovers, discover this new possibility thanks to the beekeeping mod.
The beekeeping mod offers brand new gameplay mechanics. Explore the land to discover swarms, learn the job of beekeeper and start breeding bees to bring new useful ingredients for your server.
(This mod adds a new profession, beekeeper's workbenches, cosmetics, a dozen recipes and waxed wooden furniture).
Recipes added on the sawmill, the cast iron stove, the oven, the kitchen and the stove.
Here's how the mod works, step by step :
1. When you launch your server with the mod, between 50 and 60 occupied swarms will be generated. The beekeeper has to explore the map to find them in order to get a queen bee*.
If all the swarms have been taken by a random guy or if several people want to do the profession, use the command /GenerateSwarm to respawn new swarms.
2. Once you have queens, you can craft breeding hives, they will only work with a queen bee.
3. You can make full pots that can be transformed into wax or honey and be used in new recipes.
*With royal jelly you can obtain new queens by using it in vacant swarms.
Ping Ondulas#3977 on Eco Official Discord for support / ideas.
Thanks to Zangdar and Twist for their help.
Version 1.2.0 (for Eco 9.3):
Beekeeping returns with new additions, balancing and an overhaul of honey and wax production.
- Add Small Hive for the reproduction of queen bees ;
- Add wax sheet, frame, iron wire and more for the production of wax ;
- Craft balancing ;
- Addition of tiers and new extractors.
- Fixed many bugs (WorldOccupancy, property errors...) ;
- Addition of items in Waxed Hewn Log.
-Compatibility with 9.2
Correction of the command /GenerateSwarm that spawned beehives in the ground
Decrease file size (divided by 2) ;
Balancing the points given by the furniture
Fixed a bug that caused data not to be kept in memory each time the server was restarted.
New information added to make the mod easier to use