Beiträge von Kye

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Kye hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

Kye
    12. Oktober 2020 um 07:45

Kye added a new file:

Kye
    1. März 2021 um 00:37

i will investigate this, sorry for the late reply!

i will be releasing a new version soon with many new features and a fair few changes/bug fixes
    [automerge]1568716217[/automerge]

So some objects, glassworking table for example, only shows a white box, no actual table image? same thing with some of the windows?

Sorry do you mean Icon or the actual object itself?

hey guys, thanks for the bug report,
    we are working on our next big update for the pack so i won't be able to release a fix for this just yet as the next update has changed alot of code that some of the items rely on, we are hoping to get this update out soon, i apologise for the issues caused by the paintings

Hi ebiline

This has been confirmed as a bug and i have rolled out a hotfix for this, the glassworking table should now recognise a room
    my apologies for this

Kye updated [plain]Elixr Mods[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Modpack Update! V1.2[/plain]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kye hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

Kye
    26. Juli 2020 um 16:22

Hey guys! love your site and think its fantastic! if the head of this establishment could email me directly in regards to your website and mod's system that would be fantastic!

Email me here: [email protected]

Subject: Eco-Mods Integration

Thank you heaps! I will supply all details and reasoning for requesting the conversation Through emails! :)