Dedicated Server is not able to be found

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • EDIT: Ok if I connect via the quicklink in the webfrontend I can reach the server and find it in the recent category from now on.. its ok for now but I would still be interested if there is anything I can do to circumvent that.

Hello!

Maybe someone can help me out with this.

My local dedicated ECO Server is not able to be found online. This is what I have done:

1. I already port forwarded the ports 3000 and 3001 to my pc where the server is running
    2. I added a windows firewall rule to allow incoming connections via these ports
    3. I did set the server to public in the server configs

If I open the web frontend from outside my network via port 3001 - it works flawless

If I try to find the ECO server ingame via <IPAdress>:3000 it does not show up.

Is there anything else I can do?

This is my network config: (ID and Passport are masked by me for this post)

{

"PublicServer": true,

"Playtime": "",

"Password": "",

"Description": "Eco Testserver",

"DetailedDescription": "",

"ServerCategory": "None",

"IPAddress": "Any",

"WebServerUrl": "",

"GameServerPort": 3000,

"WebServerPort": 3001,

"RconServerPort": 3002,

"RconIPAddress": "Any",

"RconPassword": "",

"Rate": 20,

"DefaultSlots": -1,

"ReservedSlots": 5,

"ID": <myID>,

"Passport": <myPassport>,

"UPnPEnabled": true,

"RelayServerAddress": ""

}

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Arduin (12. Juni 2023 um 12:46)

• Dennis 26. Oktober 2023 um 04:01

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!