nid added a new file:
NidToolbox: Laws Module
Adds new law clauses, improving the checking system. Provides fixes for found problems in laws and exposes buried game values and checkers.
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
Laws module functionality:
- Added new law clauses related to current citizen's professions and skills number (and exposed game stats), to be used instead of the in game bugged one. They expose current number of professions and specializations player has. Currently available vanilla one that is buried under Citizen Statistics counts level up button presses (event based), does not take into account the unlearnt professions/specializations and becomes unreliable very quickly.
- Added new law clauses for Maximum Allowed Deeds and Maximum Allowed Claimed Plots. This allows for setting prevention or taxing players who own extended lands.
- New law clauses and stats can be used in laws in the top-most IF section, or in any logic comparing block. They expose current, always up to date information.
- Law clauses have custom made descriptions that explain what happens as well as pass and reject reasons, that are displayed to player when conditions are met, or when planning the related law in the Law Panel. This will hopefully make drafting stats related laws a bit easier for newbie players.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires Eco.Nid.Core module, available in the main forum thread: here
How to install:
- Unpack .zip archive
- Copy Eco.Nid.Laws.dll to Mods\NidToolbox\Modules