Beiträge von Lara

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Ich habe gerade mal schnell ne Kopie vom meinem Server Mod Ordner gemacht und einfach in den Mod Ordner vom Single player Server geschoben (und alles überschrieben) funktioniert, alles wie auf dem normalen server. Ich benutze aber Clay nicht, falls es der ist der Probleme macht.
    Wenn die Mod Zusammenstellung da wo du warst so gut war, frag doch einfach ob sie dir ne Kopie vom Mod Ordner geben würden, dann brauchst du einfach nur noch deinen Mod Ordner durch den, den du bekommst ersetzen. :)

(In short, you can use an exact copy of the mods folder from a multiplayer server on single player server.)

Yes, thats on purpose, I wanted to show that this is possible and I hate cedar trees look, sry. :)
    You can rather easy change the cedar tree values in the Ecosim.eco back to default, with Winmerge or a similar tool (I linked that in the readme).

You may also want to change MaturityAgeDays from 4.0 to 1.0 = 24 h maturity time.

I'm using AEMod only without the integrations, just don't copy the integration files to the mod folder, works fine.
    (Ich benutze AEMod einzeln ohne Integrationen, einfach die Integrationsdateien nicht mit in den Mod Ordner kopieren, funktioniert einwandfrei.)

Lara submitted a new resource:

[plain]Lara’s World Generator Mod[/plain] - [plain]Modified WorldGenerator.eco and EcoSim.eco.[/plain]

Read more about this resource...