9.0.3 released today which addresses this. Change notes from Discord below:
Update 9.0.3 has been released and fixes the following issues:
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by looping fresh water pipes from a waste filter back into the fresh water supply
- Fixed a crash that occured when the server was using the French language
- Fixed a bug that allowed two currencies with the same name to exist as long as the casing was different
- Fixed text alignment of the in-game news
- Fixed an error when importing the new ModKit into Unity
- First batch of improvements to plants to improve their survivability
Please note that we're working on more fixes and improvements for the current issues with plants, due to be released in the next Updates.
Not sure exactly what changes have been implemented, but if you update your servers then there should be improvements now, and more to come soon.