Beiträge von Balkinus

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Ich fände es gut, wenn die Kosten für das Skillbuch mehr in Richtung Faming gehen würden und nicht plump das selbe kostet wie jedes deiner anderen Skillbücher. Und das Glashaus evtl. was größer ist, man Pflanzen drin sieht.

A mod that makes sense to the cook again. I play on many servers .. and I like to cook ... but since the latest version, you can also cook without skill, which then take advantage of many. Furthermore, the calorie consumption is so low that you also have less food. So I want a mod that changes this and gives the chef a sense again.

Hi,

ich liebe die Mod. Die Admins auf dem Server wo ich spiele finde sie aber zu OP, was ich absolut nicht verstehen kann, denn Du machst keine OP Mods, normalerweise. Und zwar soll man wohl ohne jegliches Potential Rohkost mit dem Gewächshaus erstellen können, kannst Du dies evtl. ändern so das die Admins von ECOStasia das Mod mit rein nehmen würden, und der der Beruf Farmer so ein wenig angenehmer wird

Nice Mod. However, I would use copper for the clay recipe as iron in ECO is already needed for many other things.

And excuse my bad English, I can not do it and use the Google Translator.

Sorry for my bad English, I can not and use Google Translate.

Different types of wood: I think it would be great if someone could write a mod with which there are different types of wood. So in ECO there are currently 4 different trees, but only deliver one kind of wood. It would be great if every tree provided a kind of wood.
    Hunting Rifle: Next would be a hunting rifle, which the engineer can craft. This should of course do more damage than the bow and then also requires a skill.
    More ways to build: Wish there were more ways to build, for example, that you can rotate blocks in all axes and place them. (see Minecraft) - new materials would be great too, such as granites, marbles ...