Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Welcome to the Mod Wishlist!

This thread can be used to suggest your mod ideas to the modding community.
    Share your thoughts with Mod Developers on eco-mods.com and your "wish" might come true. ;)

Mod Wishlist Rules

• Posts that doesn't relate to a mod suggestion will get removed.
    • Discussions about suggestions are allowed. But keep rule #1 in mind!
    • Describe your suggestions as best as you can with a lot of information. Something like:"Creative Mode, pls!?" will get removed.
    • Search through the wishlist before posting a new suggestion.
    • Use the "Like/Thumbs Up" feature underneath a post to express your support for an idea.
    • If you dislike a suggestion, there is one option: Ignore it.

Hope this will result in a wave of fresh and useful modifications for Eco.
    Have fun, and happy modding! :)

#Experimental :p

• Sorry for my bad English, I can not and use Google Translate.

Different types of wood: I think it would be great if someone could write a mod with which there are different types of wood. So in ECO there are currently 4 different trees, but only deliver one kind of wood. It would be great if every tree provided a kind of wood.
    Hunting Rifle: Next would be a hunting rifle, which the engineer can craft. This should of course do more damage than the bow and then also requires a skill.
    More ways to build: Wish there were more ways to build, for example, that you can rotate blocks in all axes and place them. (see Minecraft) - new materials would be great too, such as granites, marbles ...

• - Area of effect skills / items for Chopping, Digging, Axing, Harvesting, Scything etc.
    - Locking storage to certain items / item sets
    - Conveyor belt system to transport items from Crafting Benches and sorts, to other objects that use those items, or to Storage. (Could also be used to transport Dirt / Rocks / Gold etc from a mine upwards & to a Stockpile.
    [automerge]1521915938[/automerge]
    - A way to have "health" in the game
    - A way to reduce said health (fall damage, dirt falling on you, drowning, extreme pollution)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sataana (24. März 2018 um 19:25)

• Hai. I'd like to see a simple "creative" mode. As many might know it from minecraft.
    It doesn't need to have fancy GUI or anything. Just a simple way to be able to use all blocks and professions without having to use commands for everything. (like "/give", "/fly" or "/allskills")

• Would love the ability to move things like wood, stone, ores to use an inventory slot instead of the hand so that when I go out to pickup these items I can get enough of them in one go to last a little while. Right now it's just a chore to go collect ores and what not that is far away and hard to get to or from, so it would make it more worthwhile if I can go pick up gold, copper, iron at the same time as in my world they're pretty much in the same general location.

• Would love a mod to give currency to a player on joining, or on /command. My server often has votes for day0 spawned currencies but maintaining them is a big chore.

Doesn't have to generate the currency, but if it can thats a plus.

• Would love a mod to give currency to a player on joining, or on /command. My server often has votes for day0 spawned currencies but maintaining them is a big chore.

Doesn't have to generate the currency, but if it can thats a plus.

So let me know if I've got this right?
    -New Server created, Currency gets created on world gen.
    -New players (first log on) to world gets given amount of this currency
    -A seperate /command for also "creating" currency add giving it to a player (I assume admin only?)

• So let me know if I've got this right?
    -New Server created, Currency gets created on world gen.
    -New players (first log on) to world gets given amount of this currency
    -A seperate /command for also "creating" currency add giving it to a player (I assume admin only?)

Yeah, all good. It'd also need a config or /command to change the name and maybe the backing (if it still has to be "backed").

Last really nice one, would be to be able to have it link into a minted currency so later game if someone wants to have it pull the currency from the treasury instead of create it.

• Zitat

- Area of effect skills / items for Chopping, Digging, Axing, Harvesting, Scything etc.

@Sataana, Kirthos Better Logging and Better Mining does that

Zitat

Hello, i really like a mod where we can use a water bucket to fill up things like a lake or a swimming pool for decoration !

Zitat

Someone turn on the well + liquid water and see what happens maybe?

@Psycho Romeo, there is the Traditional Water Well, currently included in Creative Tools Pack v0.2.

Zitat

Would love the ability to move things like wood, stone, ores to use an inventory slot instead of the hand so that when I go out to pickup these items I can get enough of them in one go to last a little while.

@City Builder, you can do that after using the vanilla developer chat command /creative, but it also unlocks/max all skills.

Zitat

A mod where you could craft "Property Claim Flags"

@Balkinus, Creative Tools Pack, they are in the Cardboard Box Objects.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!