Simple Modification Help?

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hey Guys,

I personally would like to increase the capacity for carried items and base weight, what files do I need to modify to accomplish this. Not having much luck reverse engineering mods or items that do this.

Thanks!

• I have so far been able to edit the carried items to 200 from 20 on most items I still have a few to change.
    CopperOre is under Mod/AutoGen/itemname.cs
    From
    [ICODE]
    [Serialized]
    [MaxStackSize(20)]
    [Weight(1000)]
    [ResourcePile]
    [/ICODE]
    to
    [ICODE]
    [Serialized]
    [MaxStackSize(200)]
    [Weight(100)]
    [ResourcePile]
    [/ICODE]

I not been able to get this to listen in my stock piles but any box what accepts all items it works fine, but this might just be because I already had my stockpies places.

Follow Eco Connect and other Eco tools on our discord Rexzooly-Eco

• That was the FIRST thing I did once I found it! Had to convince a friend of mine to play in spite of the vanilla "carried" limit, but I have it set at 50, so it's not like you can carry nearly a whole stockpile with you. Thanks again!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!