• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

Simple Modification Help?

Kobalt

Coal
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I personally would like to increase the capacity for carried items and base weight, what files do I need to modify to accomplish this. Not having much luck reverse engineering mods or items that do this.

Thanks!

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
you can change the backpack file or the playerdefault file

Rexzooly

Copper
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I have so far been able to edit the carried items to 200 from 20 on most items I still have a few to change.
CopperOre is under Mod/AutoGen/itemname.cs
From

[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(20)]
[Weight(1000)]
[ResourcePile]

to

[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(200)]
[Weight(100)]
[ResourcePile]

I not been able to get this to listen in my stock piles but any box what accepts all items it works fine, but this might just be because I already had my stockpies places.

OP
Kobalt

Kobalt

Coal
Reaction score
I have so far been able to edit the carried items to 200 from 20 on most items I still have a few to change.
CopperOre is under Mod/AutoGen/itemname.cs
From

[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(20)]
[Weight(1000)]
[ResourcePile]

to

[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(200)]
[Weight(100)]
[ResourcePile]

I not been able to get this to listen in my stock piles but any box what accepts all items it works fine, but this might just be because I already had my stockpies places.
That was the FIRST thing I did once I found it! Had to convince a friend of mine to play in spite of the vanilla "carried" limit, but I have it set at 50, so it's not like you can carry nearly a whole stockpile with you. Thanks again!

Rexzooly

Copper
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Yes we are playing with what is the best carry and we find 200 is a good one as it seems a lot until you start collecting it it's not that much lol

Top Bottom