Broadcasting messages via the server console

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to create a very simple mod which allows to display a window in game has all the players with a message or if it is not possible a big message in the chat (like the destruction of the meteorite), via the console of the server? Thank you for your help.

• Hi,

let's not go into console reading, this might not be ideal, however via a command this is easily achievable.

Simply use

Player.OpenInfoPanel("Title Here", "Content Here");

if you find the list of all online players by using UserManager.OnlineUsers, you can achieve something like the below

[ICODE]
    foreach (User user in UserManager.OnlineUsers) {
    user.Player.OpenInfoPanel("Welcome", "Welcome to my server");
    }
    [/ICODE]

Hope this helps enough to get going :)

• Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to create a very simple mod which allows to display a window in game has all the players with a message or if it is not possible a big message in the chat (like the destruction of the meteorite), via the console of the server? Thank you for your help.

Was my answer above helpful?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!