Adding custom Tag to a new item - Missing icon problem

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hey Eco Community,

I have a question about the tag System in Eco.
    I've set up a new item within my mod (Eco v. 10.0.3).
    This item is shown in the game correctly as an item (with an icon in my inventory) and also as a world object when it's placed. Everything works fine.

Now I've added a tag above this "...item" class: [Tag("Low Level Furniture")]
    This tag is not implemented by Eco itself (like "Raw Food", "Housing", ...).
    That's why I would like to create my own.

Ingame the tag is shown up correctly. My item is now listed within this new tag list and I can manipulate it or add it in recipes, etc.
    I've tried to set up an icon for this tag as the existing ones/icons.
    It doesn't work as expected and it's not an "...item" / "...object" prefab in Unity.

Is there a guide/helpfile or can someone help me with what I've to do?
    I just would like to have an image for my created tag category in Unity so that it shows properly in the game without the "missing icon" picture on my tag list.

(Here you can see that my "Low Level Furniture" tag has no icon (it's the missing icon image)).

• Dennis 8. März 2024 um 02:03

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!