How receive information from recipes?

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi all!
    I should receive information about all recipes, like calories time and materials,I will try use the next code, but for it I should have some dlls which don't work

(using Eco.Gameplay.Items) don't work, and as I understood I should use the next dlls:

• Eco.Core.dll
    • Eco.Gameplay.dll
    • Eco.ModKit.dll
    • Eco.Shared.dll

but when I add it to the unity project I receiving error about
    Zitat

Assembly 'Assets/Eco Assemblies/Eco.Core.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:Eco.Core references strong named System.Collections.Immutable Assembly references: 7.0.0.0 Found in project: 6.0.0.0.

Assembly 'Assets/Eco Assemblies/Eco.Core.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:Unable to resolve reference 'DotNetZip'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform

and if I try disable validation I receiving the next

Zitat

Loading assembly failed: "Assets/Eco Assemblies/Eco.Core.dll" reason: File does not contain a valid CIL image

Can somebody help me with it? :saint:

• Dennis 26. Oktober 2023 um 04:02

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!