Issues with game not registering on PC for Mic perms

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Im hoping im not the only one with this issue. I LOVE the game, but I cannot use the ingame voip.

The game seems to be detecting my headset (Hyper X USB connected) but i cannot hear others in game, and I cannot talk. I use PTT and the mic does not show up as though im keying up

On my PC the mic symbol on the toolbar does not say "ECO is using your microphone"

When i click on that to see if i have the perms set for ECO to be allowed to use my sound system, eco does not show up on the list.

Can anyone help? I really really need to be able to talk to people in game :(

• Beitrag von Trixitania (5. Januar 2022 um 17:59)

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Dennis gelöscht (29. Juli 2022 um 09:43).
  • Dennis 29. Juli 2022 um 09:43

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!