[BUG] Server crashes due to block building at latest test version

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • I am writing to here since I couldn't find any support section.

At the latest beta (0.9.0.0 staging 1742); at some owned properties, when you try to build blocks or demolish blocks, game erases (like/dumpcarried command) the blocks you are carrying with taking your ability to changing your tool permanently and the block you modified returns to previous state. This bug also causes server to crash to the last backup in 2-3 mins.

To summarize I think there's a deed corruption or something. I had a law in force stating "nobody can build, demolish or alter on any property which is not owned by them" when the bug first occured but even after removing it, the bug kept persisting.

With kind regards,

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HawkGoneWild (1. September 2020 um 11:55)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!