• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
  • ATTENTION: Please note that you download and use the files offered here at your own risk.
    Strange Loop Games does not offer support for modded clients, such issues should be brought up to the respective mod authors.
    Please keep in mind that modders create their mods in their free time and offer them to you for free. Be nice to them. Disrespectfulness wil not be tolerated.
More Realistic Smelting

8.3.X More Realistic Smelting 0.14

No permission to download
This mod is aimed towards providing a more "realistic" process for smelting (while reducing the amount of Tailings that you accumulate).

The Ore Washer will crush and wash the silicates (Tailings) out of your ore. You are then left with a washed ore (copper, iron, gold) that you can smelt at a Bloomery or Blast Furnace. There is a new by-product from smelting called Slag. Slag is the impurities that are collected while smelting metal. Slag can be combined with Rock to make Concrete.

I've also added a new recipe for Charcoal that is made using Logs instead of Lumber, as Charcoal does not have to be made with wood that has been worked into Lumber.

This is my first mod, so any feedback is welcome. If you have any suggestions for changes (balance, different ingredients, etc) please feel free to let me know.
Author
SweetChristmas
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from SweetChristmas

Latest updates

1. Sifting for Ore!

It's been a while since I have updated this mod. I got a request to add sifting to the mod. You...
  2. 0.13

-Removed mini-map icon until a fix is found. -fixed an issue with the gold ingot recipe.
  3. 0.12

Fixed the Smelting imbalance of Tailings.

Latest reviews

Great mod with a cute model for the ore washer :)
Just what I want, thank you!
Top Bottom