As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
Allows configuration of how many land claim papers should be awarded for reading a skill scroll.
- Unzip to the main server directory.
- Place the zip contents in "Mods/UserCode/NoMoreScrollClaims".
If you are running mods that add skills, please copy-paste one of the exisiting entries in the mod and configure it to use the modded skill scroll.
- Delete the directory "Mods/UserCode/NoMoreScrollClaims".
- For each new version of the Eco server you will have to check for updates for this mod. This is because the skill scroll definitions may change.
See the Eco.Mod.IO page for configuration options.
- The mod works by removing the claim papers as soon as they are added. Because of this, users may see a skill scroll flicker in their inventory and the server will still claim they were awarded in the chat
You can reach me on the official Modding Discord in the Eco World Mods section!
Like the mod?
Coffee is a core ingredient in making code - Consider getting me one
Eco 9.5 Compatibility
* Updated for Eco 9.4
* Added configuration for how many claims should be given for each consumed scroll (0-5).