Beiträge von Bale

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

[ICODE]Exception
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.AuthorizationInventory.MakeGameAction(Type itemType, Int32 delta, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.AuthorizationInventory.InventoryChanged(User user, IEnumerable`1 changes)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.ApplyInternal(Boolean throwOnInvalid)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.TryModify(Action`1 callback, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.WorkOrder.TryToGiveItems(Inventory destInventory, User performer)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Components.CraftingComponent.Tick()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.Tick()
    at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.Run()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

--END DUMP-- [/ICODE]

The server crashed with the above crashdump when someone tried to remove the barrel with a hammer (not aiming at a specific spot).

@mampf do you know how the tool behaves with stockpiles, etc.? I've copied and pasted stockpiles before and encountered some odd behaviour. //set air doesn't remove trees as well. All in all very solid, it also works fine in the current version (just FYI).

Also, I have encountered an error yesterday:

[ICODE][51:27] No parameterless constructor defined for this object.
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
    at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditManager.SetBlock(Type pType, Vector3i pPosition, UserSession pSession, Nullable`1 pSourcePosition, Block pSourceBlock, Byte[]pData)
    at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditManager.SetBlock(WorldEditBlock pBlock, UserSession pSession)
    at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditUserData.Undo()
    at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditCommands.Undo(User user)[/ICODE]

Did I miss any instructions or a FAQ? //paste doesn't seem to paste the entire selection for some reason. This applies to selections with machines and without. Is there any way I could troubleshoot this issue?

Edit: Thinking about it, Doors might be the issue. Not sure yet.