Beiträge von Lioth

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

They are working on my internet, so I decided to go for some single player, but I was amazed that the main menu only shows the background and no menu items when not connected to the internet. I tried starting a local server first, but it didn't help.

Is there a way around this? Please don't tell me you went the Diablo 3 route that you need connection for single player...

I have been playing for a week now and start to see the big picture that everything feeds into each other.

Would there be a document somewhere (dev-made or fan-made) that show what profession feeds into what? Like, I wanted to go Pottery, and it took a while before I realized we needed an Engineer first...

If this is not available, I might put some work in this, but as a noob it might be subject to a lot of mistakes.