Beiträge von spacednconfuzed

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Just putting my little server on here ...

Its a basic vanilla-ish world with a 75 day meteor , its in progress now and we have a very small core of active players plus friendly admins.

Search "The Collective" ...

Server Name: The Collective Server

Server Location: Hull, UK

Brief Description: Just a no stress, relaxed server for you to unwind and gather with like minded people to you know , have fun

Server Staff: Radamere, SpacedNConfuzed, Makky, Jimzu

Password Protected?: No

Connection: 87.102.80.194:3000

Discord: https://discord.gg/rCPDJJ8

World Size: 3.24km²

World Difficulty: Medium Collaboration

Meteor Days - 75

World Objective: To build a great looking world, make friends and get rid of that pesky meteor !

Hope to see you in game !

Good day

I seem to have an issue where I cannot connect to the servers "website" for laws etc either locally on the server itself or remotely from LAN or WAN.

This same box was used to run a server previously that worked ok so I am a bit puzzled , I have even placed it in the DMZ to eliminate firewall issues although I dont think its that due to localhots:3001 not working either, is there anything I can be checking ?