Beiträge von Twelve

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Thanks a lot for your answer ! (and for all your mod, specially the last Asphalt-ModKit, just amazing :D )
    I will check it today but yeah maybe with Mono it will work.
    I will post the answer here, which solution I've found, during the weekend ;)
    Thanks again for your help and keep coding !

Yeah it's totally what I'm thinking Kronox !
    I don't have any problem for sharing some codes/mods it's just for the server integration. As Kronox said, when you have a lot of mod (not in dll form) it takes a while to set up a new server from scratch and copy paste all the modded files.
    The dll file will help with that.

So basically I create cs files with notepad on Windows and MonoDevelop on Mac. Do you know a lighter solution than using VS ? Or a Mac alternative ? I'm not sure if I can create the dll with Unity.

On the AEMod page :
    [ICODE]
    Installation

There are multiple folders, Main and Integrations
    Just copy the Main folder content into the mod server folder, overwriting existing files.

If you plan to include MW you need to download his mod and get only the 3dunity file, copy into the mod folder and then use my mw integration folder for the cs files.

For Clays just copy the folder with the dlls, nothing else.

Newer integrations explained a few lines above.

Other mods has been tested and they works fine out of the box.
    [/ICODE]

I've just follow theses steps and it works fine for me.