Beiträge von ArkaelDren

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

This is a gentle way of putting this. Please guys, you need to change the walking sprint speed a bit. I can understand the idea with brush reducing your speed, that's fine, but an overall adjustment NEEDS to be made. Take the advice, in game development one of the top five things not to do your your player base is frustrate them. Challenge, push, encourage, but NEVER frustrate. The walk sprint speeds are just frustrating period. Even watching your development videos, the developers are constantly jumping as they run around the map to avoid this. So in creating this function you created a player base constantly JUMPING to avoid the horrific travels speeds on foot.

I have attempted to change the rate in the cfg files for my local game play. The trees don't change from the planting state to large growth state, instead you chop down little planted state trees. Does changing the maturity age in the cfg not work. I did see some other files that had times related to leaf and branch growth, please tell me I would not have to alter all of those files just to get a reasonable single player experience?