Beiträge von Arigas

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

[ICODE]
    --BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    05/20/2018 19:45:44

Exception
    Exception: NullReferenceException
    Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Source:FZM_Commands

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at FZMModsLibrary.Commands.ExtendedAdminCommands.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<RemoveCurrency>b__1(User u)
    at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
    at FZMModsLibrary.Commands.ExtendedAdminCommands.RemoveCurrency(User user, String currencyType)

--END DUMP--
    [/ICODE]
    I get this any time I use /removecurrency. It still ends up working, though it kicks me back to the main menu.

[ICODE]
    Exception
    Exception: Exception
    Message:Error in FishSkill at 24: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'FriendlyName' (CS0102)
    Error in FishSkill at 25: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'Description' (CS0102)
    Error in FishSkill at 27: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'SkillPointCost' (CS0102)
    Error in FishSkill at 28: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'RequiredPoint' (CS0102)
    Error in FishSkill at 29: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'PrevRequiredPoint' (CS0102)
    Error in FishSkill at 30: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.FishSkill' already contains a definition for 'MaxLevel' (CS0102)

Source:Eco.ModKit
    [/ICODE]
    I get this on unmodified vanilla. Extracted and replaced the files, 3 were mentioned in the message.

[ICODE]System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Kirthos.Mods.Utils.SkillsUtil' from assembly 'HouseRework, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at Kirthos.Mods.BetterLogging.BetterLoggingEventListener.ContextOnInterraction(InteractionContext context)
    at Kirthos.Mods.BetterLogging.BetterLoggingEventListener.OnPlayerInterract(PlayerInteractEvent evt)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target,Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RunetimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters
    at Asphalt.Api.Event.Eventmanager.CallEvent(IEvent& pEvent)[/ICODE]

I had to type that out, since I can't find the error stored anywhere, but I've downloaded and applied the updated files for the core mod plus better logging, asphalt, and ran as admin. This happens

I don't think it does, thankfully. Might look and see if I can figure out how to get it working together, but have only been tinkering with modding stuff for a couple weeks :P

I'm using it on 7.3.1, but I'm finding I have to pick up a piece of rock for it to gather the stuff around me. Also using Clays Toolkit and Better Logging in conjunction with it.

Edit: Works fine now, not sure what was up with it.