Beiträge von Ninaru

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Hi, since yesterday I tired to play online on some servers of Eco but i encountered some issues.
    Only in multiplayer and only on ECO I keep being disconnected from the servers leaving me the "Connection Timed Out" error. I am disconnected every 3 minutes or so.

My internet connection is provided by optical fibre and players having the same internet provider do not have this issue. I am playing on servers in west europe while I play from France.

We checked and the ports 3000 and 3001 are open, I can connect the servers but every 3 minutes or so I get disconnected. (The red disconection logo shows up seconds before)

I attatched two of the logs that came up when I got disconnected. Also I don't know if this will help but my computer is powerful enough and I have no FPS problems.
    I have no connection issues on other apps.

Hopefully you can help me out,
    Best regards,
    Ninaru