Beiträge von ZakMc

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Can anyone please explain me how to configure the filter for:

I have 2 stockpiles attached with a connector (Input/Output)
    Mine <-------> Workshop

I wanted that all material from the mine will be transported to the workshop except for tailing. The otehr way around all tailings produced at the workshop must be transported back to the mine.

I understand how it works or input or output connectors:
    Input: Filter put away only items listed in the filter
    Output: Filter items which can be put inside stockpile
    Input/Output: ???

I thought something like:
    All (input filter)
    Tailing (output filter)

Hi,

I'm trying to call a method when someone adds an item to the inventory or removes it.
    Can someone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

[ICODE]Inventory.OnChanged.Add( new Action<User>( test ) );
    public void test( User user )
    {
    user.Player.SendTemporaryMessage( FormattableStringFactory.Create( "tttttttttttttttttttt" ), Eco.Shared.Services.ChatCategory.Default );
    }
    [/ICODE]

i have updated it for my ae mod, you can find cs files inside my mod zip (only cs files) i don't know why it doesn't works for zeddycus honestly, it works fine for me both locally on a fresh server and online on the official server updated from 7.2.5.
    it's modded btw, different crafts requirements and craft time (coherent with tables you craft those on)

I can confirm. It is working smothly on my own ded server.