Beiträge von Xs_

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

2. It would also be really cool if you could battle each other and also if monsters would come at night you could fight. A health-system and a couple of new weapons would be needed, of course. I think it would make the game much more intense and fun.

Sounds like you just want minecraft?

So let me know if I've got this right?
    -New Server created, Currency gets created on world gen.
    -New players (first log on) to world gets given amount of this currency
    -A seperate /command for also "creating" currency add giving it to a player (I assume admin only?)

Yeah, all good. It'd also need a config or /command to change the name and maybe the backing (if it still has to be "backed").

Last really nice one, would be to be able to have it link into a minted currency so later game if someone wants to have it pull the currency from the treasury instead of create it.

Would love a mod to give currency to a player on joining, or on /command. My server often has votes for day0 spawned currencies but maintaining them is a big chore.

Doesn't have to generate the currency, but if it can thats a plus.