Beiträge von letmeplay

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

hi there! which icons in particular did you have in mind for change?

im not that great at graphical design so if you would like to contribute to the pack with more updated and better looking icons i would be more then happy to implement them globally:)

Hello again. My colleagues have already contacted you about localization. From myself, I would like to add initiatives in the graphic design of the mod. All the necessary skills for this are present. I tried to disassemble the models myself, but unity 3d is not my specialty. Nothing worked out for me. But I would really like to help in the design of objects for the game. Especially with icons. Now they stand out from the general plan. This spoils the look of the game. Could we discuss the details? Here is my Discord: letmeplay#8568

tnx for mod. Realy cool

Hi Kye. Thanks for the modpack. Great job. Is it possible to access the icons of objects for their processing? We would like to create our own icon design. Is it possible?