Beiträge von tig3rmast3r

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

tig3rmast3r updated [plain]AE Mod[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Fixes, Changes and Improvements[/plain]

Zitat

This is the last update for a while, hope everything is working as expected!!!

-Added Occupancy for all objects (excluding ceramic vases and 3dprinted objects, as you may put it on tables/stands i kept 0 occupancy for those)
    -Fixed RoofLamp, now it's working fine again with all colours (you need Global Illumination option turned on)
    -Adjusted several craft requirements and some housing values
    -Fixed a problem introduced with 7.3.x where some objects didn't show the transparent preview when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

[plain]Minor Fixes for 7.3.1[/plain]

Zitat

updated cs files from latest release 7.3.1
    fixed connection area for all storages and machineries, now everything has increased area.

BEST PROCEDURE FOR INSTALL MODs WHEN THERE'S A NEW ECO RELEASE
    1-make backup of your storage and config folder
    2-download vanilla update and start from there
    3-copy your config files from backup folder (usually you need only network, users and difficulty, do not move everything as they may have changed something, expecially in ecosim, move only the...

clay does not work with 7.3 yet, remove clay folder.
    zeddycus you have doubled files. completely delete mod folder and start from scratch.
    Also you have BigStorageChest.cs file, that should NOT be there if you follow my instruction for installation, because is a mw thing that i didn't included on my integration.

for both of you you have other issues, not my mod.

Caldweld same for you delete mod folder, take folder from vanilla.
    put my mod with sct (overwriting with mines) and better ones, it will work.
    if you still have your storage folder backup from 7.2.5 start from there.

i have updated it for my ae mod, you can find cs files inside my mod zip (only cs files) i don't know why it doesn't works for zeddycus honestly, it works fine for me both locally on a fresh server and online on the official server updated from 7.2.5.
    it's modded btw, different crafts requirements and craft time (coherent with tables you craft those on)

thanks for the report,
    on my server it works, is up right now with the same files, have you replaced STCcrates cs files correctly ? that error looks there's the original config file, not the one i've modified, in particular the STCcratesConfig.cs, the one that is outside from the folders

redownload the mod just in case, is the ae mod zipfile you have named 20180329 or 20180328 ? the 20180328 was an unintended upload, it has been removed already.

[plain]7.3.x Compatible[/plain]

Zitat

Changelog:
    - Updated all Furnitures to be in line with the new 7.3 housing system and naming

- Roughly updated MW mod, just copy the unity3d file from the mod and use my cs files. (based on 7.2.3 rel.)
    - Updated STCcrates, it works with 7.3 and keeps my changes for crafting requirements and time (based on 1.3.1)
    - Removed FloorLamp integration (now all lights have "lights" subgroup, no need to change it)
    - Updated Arashi House Plants Integration (Based on 1.2.1)

A...

afaik there's no way to edit the stockpile, or at least is not an easy task.
    Install STC Crates and use the block crate, or else install MW mod and use tailings recycle recipe, so once you get the blast furnace you can reduce them, you choose :)

[plain]1.1, fixes and more integrations[/plain]

I've made some modifications on the live server, will update the mod once i'm happy:

Current Changes

- Updated many furnitures values and subclasses, adjusted some craft times
    - Fixed SCT crates to be craftable on their respective tables with its respectve skill (lev1 workbench/basiccrafting, lev2 carpentry/woodworking and lev3 sawmill/lumberwoodworking), increased craft time
    - Moved all pots to Clay And Pottery skill, including vanilla ones and Arashi house plants

placing computer lab actually crash the server, last step.. hope i'll sort it out quickly..

EDIT: Mod is released, server too, just wiped https://ecoservers.io/server/387/

please report bugs (if any) and suggestions, also i'm looking for some good 3d models for the 3d printer, so action figures or some small items to put on tables.
    If you have some good fxb or prefab to share i'll be glad to include it ingame, please stay low with poly, around 10k should be fine. thanks