Beiträge von ben

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

The AE Mod installer never recognizes Arashi's Nature in my install- don't know if that's through fault of something i've done or really rather than AN has since been updated. It always throws this at me when i try to run the server:

System.Exception: Error in Clay at 46: Partial declarations of 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.ClayItem' must not specify different base classes (CS0263)
    Error in Clay at 46: Partial declarations of 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.ClayItem' must not specify different base classes (CS0263)
    Error in Sink at 49: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkObject' already defines a member called 'Initialize' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Sink at 58: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkObject' already defines a member called 'Destroy' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Sink at 72: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkItem' already defines a member called 'SinkItem' with the same parameter types (CS0111)
    Error in Sink at 77: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkItem' already contains a definition for 'HousingTooltip' (CS0102)
    Error in Sink at 78: The type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkItem' already contains a definition for 'HousingVal' (CS0102)
    Error in Sink at 92: Type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.SinkRecipe' already defines a member called 'SinkRecipe' with the same parameter types (CS0111)