Beiträge von Hawkinz

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Thats not what i asked. The mod turns sandstone rubble into iron ore. But it has a 100% chance to do this. I asked for a probability (for example 20% chance).

ahh ok i see, yeah that should be doable to do in the mod, i just checked the files in the mod as i downloaded it earlier today, and there hasnt been put in those probability codes yet, im not gonna steal his mod so that the author can do himself, shouldnt be too hard to add really and then we can modifiy the chances as we want them after ;)

If you choose the Lucky Breaking talent it always transforms sandstone to iron ore! It would be great to add a config to adjust the probability of getting ore instead stone.

You can do so in the worldgeneration file, you can set the percentage you want for the different types of ores, you will need to generate new world offcourse.