Beiträge von Falky870

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

No problem. I should make that more clear on the mod description. It's easy for me to know because I programmed the values, not so easy when you aren't looking at the actual code.
    With that bug. I've noticed that as well. I'll be looking into figuring out why it seems to make the tailing disappear sometimes.

Thanks again!

Ah np thanks again for explaining that to me ! :)

For the Bug:
    i tested this with normal and washed ore. The washed goes into a chest without tailings the normal ironbars on the other hand stay in the oven and refuse to go in the chest untill i collect them and the tailings or let them some space in an stockpile (but tbh thats not a bad bug :'D)

Awww ! Im so sorry didnt watch the outcoming tbh.. tested it now and 5 washed gave me 21 iron bars so i totaly change my opinion abt the mod.. its great ! :D sry for being dumb :'D

Edit: Found a little Bug: If u dont have a Stockpile connected to the Washer and collect the washed ore later at it it wont gave ya the Tailings only the Washed ore (i mean its a good bug but yea ;D) happend 2 times and then the bug was gone so .. idk x_x xD

Well interessting Mod so far but as Darianna said there is no reason to use the Mod. With Smelting Lv 7 i get 1 washed ore and 1 tailing same as vanilla (4 ore = 1 Tailing and 1 bar) for the blast furnace its a bad deal 1 washed (4 ore and 1 tailing) = give 1 bar but vanilla blast furnace needs only 2 ore and gives the same rate tailings (1) so the mod is very useless in my opinion .. maybe its a good deal for ppl who havnt skilled smelting or need the slag