Beiträge von sarr95

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

when ever i try to upload a mod folder or all the individual files the server crashes or does not acknowledge the mod files

i have paid for the server and need help getting it to work i have only found one other post about this from back in November 2018 and it had no conclusion on a fix because it went into a dm with a dev if anyone knows how to fix this problem please tell me

i just want to add the big shovel mod because i can not modify the cs files for the shovels for they are hard coded to only pick up one item

PS if a dev is reading this I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT FIRST YOU REMOVED THE BIG SHOVEL THEN MADE IT SO YOU COULDN'T OVERRIDE THE if (context.HasBlock) in the shovel cs files