Beiträge von CDNWizard

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Another noob here with a installation question. I have downloaded the Asphalt framework mod and have attempted to extract the mods file from the other better mods into the server mods file and they don't seem to work. Server just crashes on restart. I have been taking the mods file from the downloaded rar file from this site in the resources and dragged it into the server mods folder. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with the rar files compared to the zip file mods I've used. Any help would be great because I love the mods when I have used them on other servers and I'm trying to get my own up and running so it will stay up and running for a while . Thanks in advance for any help