Beiträge von Alteran

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Hello @Spoffy ,
    we are still using your mod heavily on our community server. As ECO 0.9 is coming soon, I'd like to ask you, if you plan to update your mod to run with 0.9 as well. Right now it throws a lot of exceptions when I test the mod with 0.9.
    I can try to help you, make your mod running with the next version. Just send me a PM so we can check what needs to be done.
    Greetings...

Hello, our chat relay is working, but the commands ?ecostatus and ?players are not returning any information in the discord channel.

You need to ensure that the bot has permission to add links and attachements, otherwise the bot will not be able to answer to the commands.

Hello, does someone have an idea, why the bot is able to answer on a privat message for ?players and ?ecostatus but not on ?trades. On ?trades he simply not answer. ?