Beiträge von Violation

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Hello, I have I think all your mod's downloaded, I like them all Very much, I have noticed a slight problem with this one though. The chest when you place it is not centered correctly when placed. Instead of being snapped into the 2 slots you want it in it snaps somewhat in the middle of 3 tiles is this intentional? Also do you by chance take requests? I would like to see one of these with the same storage amount as your cargo container, I know that sounds overpowered but I only play single player but if not I like them as is.

Thanks for the reply, Just figured out the config after i took another look at it. And i thought i was using strong mining wrong, but when combined with the Vein Miner it's still going to leave a lot of big chunks to break down but no biggie :) Lulz using these both combined makes for some interesting game play / bloopers, first time after maxing the skills i used the vein miner underground with your's i was burried alive so to speak underground and my character popped up on the surface lolz

Does this still require your Kirthos Core mod to function, I tried to pull it up or find it got an error page or not found link. Also I am using a increased pickup mod is the amount of rubble picked up configurable? I am not sure what to change in your config file if so. I am using the vein miner in conjunction with this so I am getting burried alive so to speak lolz.

Is there a mod that increases the stack size of like torches? I would like to be able to craft up a stack of them and drop them in the torch stand because I am always working non stop and darkness in a mine shaft is brutal lol.

Edit: Nvm just realized I have been able to make Stone Brazier's for a while, now i found me a good coal supply makes the torches obsolete I guess. Admin you may delete my post if you like please.