Beiträge von blingjug

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

Given various other lower powered PCs I've used as servers have handled it fine, and even my main PC with a Ryzen 7 1700x barely tops out at 10% CPU on a single core when running the server at worst, and that runs between 3.4-3.8GHZ I'm not sure that the raw clock speed is such a concern. Mostly I've noticed read/write speeds on the drive it's hosted from have the most impact on in-game performance.

Optimizing the server for better use of multiple cores would also be a welcome improvement, but all games seem to suffer from multi-core/multi-threading optimization issues

Incidentally... I've been looking at why it's not working in 8.0.7, and it's only the 'Items' files causing the issues.
    So most of the mod works still...
    I might have a bit of a look to see if I can fix those 4 files to work with 8.0.7. Only had a cursory glance so far.

So yeah. If you want at least partial functionality, only copy the files from the AutoGen folder and it will work for 8.0.7

This was a really nice mod to have especially while waiting for the transport pipes to get updated.
    Thanks for all your work so far.

I'm a little sad that it's not available for 8.07. Took me a while going through all my mods to narrow down the error to this one.

This looks excellent, great work, I can't wait to try it out.
    Is this likely compatible with 8.X eco versions now then?
    - If so, I think you need to update the tag to show up in the mod listings as compatible.

I think this might not be 8.0.6 compatible?
    Getting this error after the update:

[09:52:18] Server Initialization finished in 28,640.3ms
    [09:52:18] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: MissingMethodException
    Message:Method not found: '!!0 Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.GetComponent()'.
    Source:JDShippingContainer

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0 Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.GetComponent()'.
    at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDShippingContainerObject.Initialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )