Beiträge von Rexzooly

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

I like the fact the IP Correction lets me put my URL rather then IP this is useful :) well done there, or and that's a good option ?players will help, will update this from the beta later on, server is in use at the moment well do man.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Spoffy
    forum.play.eco/core/attachment/85/
    Some reason discord is a user, I am not sure if this is your mod or not but I don't remember seeing it before.

I have so far been able to edit the carried items to 200 from 20 on most items I still have a few to change.
    CopperOre is under Mod/AutoGen/itemname.cs
    From
    [ICODE]
    [Serialized]
    [MaxStackSize(20)]
    [Weight(1000)]
    [ResourcePile]
    [/ICODE]
    to
    [ICODE]
    [Serialized]
    [MaxStackSize(200)]
    [Weight(100)]
    [ResourcePile]
    [/ICODE]

I not been able to get this to listen in my stock piles but any box what accepts all items it works fine, but this might just be because I already had my stockpies places.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I have Tailor but it's still saying it's still required, is this just they way you added that or is it a bug or have
    I got it confused what I need?

Does the flag give you anything part from your logo?

Yes that is how I got it to save this time around and I using it without any problems so far :) only think I want now is a screen shot option in game lol I know mostly wont happen I say this for all discord plugins in games lol and the option to be able to admin via discord to game but even if it stays like this it's epic

I didn't know how to restrict so yes that is very helpful, I need to see why permissions have stopped working on mine it's lost the tab for it but I sure I missed a line out or deleted it lol.

My problem I been having is the modelling but you know that already :)

Idea for your mod, maybe change the colour of the wood for the different types?

yep ik about that problem and to be honest right now I have no clue on how to fix it - still waiting for my dev tier access to games source code to be granted and I hope to figure it out on why it's happening once I inspect other blocks made in Unity (also posting this problem in the ECO discord did not yield any helpful answers or tip :S)

I have emailed them a few times about mine still waiting lol, do your chests let you add dirt? mine do but mine as you have seen have no UI as I am unable to use unity I am stupid lol

I am playing with it at the moment like level for it to be made and items it needs to be made with.

I think I have to reinstall yours as it's not showing up in my game, I only just seen, I do that now.

**edit**
    Must of been missing a file its working fine now

Seems on a server reboot it forgets the channel infomation.

**Edit**
    OK the chat randomy started to show without the /discordmessage not sure why there was a lag there.

I have copied the best and got my chest to work, I used the default chest, but it shows the objectcode name rather then it's title what I can see why
    but I want to it to show the image/model of the chest

So how would I link the already created model to it?

Yep I will update and I will report back if it happens again

@Spoffy
    The demo seems to work I added the guild and channel and now chat from discord seems to work but it dose not send messages back maybe if you detected the @Discord user in game and if that's been seen it will send the message back without /discordmessage, as that dose work, but in the chat we can click the discord channel user @Discord and it will change the chat reply so if we can detect the @Discord rather then just/discordmessage

Just a idea

Give the tphere it's own limit so you can invite a person to tp to you only set amount of times, a user whom has been invited shouldn't be charged for that, also maybe adding a /back potion to return where you was before the tphere, and have this one just charge callaries as it would only work to return to the place before the tphere?