Beiträge von Quicksilv3r420

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

After installing this mod on a fresh 8.0 server, this happens. Seems like some recipes are missing in the machinist table (the shaper was queued up before I installed the mod), and they are replaced with that blank recipe. Spawned in some other tables and I don't notice anything missing, just seems to be this table I think. Another note, my friend has learned mechanics and he is able to see most of the recipes but he says there is one or two missing in the machinist table. (Boiler and something else)

Installed mod, server gets to "starting storagemanager" and just stops. I sat there for at least 5 minutes waiting for the server to load past that point, and nothing. No errors or dump files are being created by the server. And also, Asphalt Modkit is installed and up to date.