Beiträge von Knirykas

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    06/27/2018 05:59:24

Exception
    Exception: MissingMethodException
    Message:Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
    Source:JD_ShelfV2

System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
    at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDShelf2Object.Initialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

--END DUMP--

7.5.0 crash

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    06/27/2018 05:59:24

Exception
    Exception: MissingMethodException
    Message:Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
    Source:JD_ShelfV2

System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.AddRestriction(Eco.Gameplay.Items.IInventoryRestriction)".
    at Eco.Mods.TechTree.JDShelf2Object.Initialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.BeginInitialize()
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Eco.Core.Plugins.Interfaces.IInitializablePlugin.Initialize>b__0(KeyValuePair`2 pair)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

--END DUMP--

7.5.0 crash

Hello.
    I don't think the mod add a lot of time when starting the server.
    Maybe if you have lot of pipe, how many pipe you have ? (Information available on the server UI)
    And can you tell me what take the most time to load ?
    If it's possible can you make a backup of your world and load the same map without the mod installed to see if there if a lot of difference.
    Thanks for your feedback. I never try a world with a lot of pipe so maybe it's a problem.

Sry for the later answer had been in the hospital.

I had 15 pipes and 1 system
    This function of server takes a long time.

Initializing WorldObjectManager... Finished in 939.747,9ms

This is my system from my server (Rented Server from Hetzner.de)

Intel Core i7-3770
    HDD 2x HDD 3,0 TB SATA
    RAM 2x RAM 8192 MB DDR3

I have mods installed but only 4 pieces.
    Asphalt Modkit
    JD_ShelfV2
    JDShippingContainer
    Adminutils + Core

I can send you a backup, then you can watch it.
    I would send it to Per Pm if you wanted to see it.