• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
WorldEdit

WorldEdit 0.3.2.3

No permission to download

Darianna

Stone
Reaction score
I have tried to make a Lake a little bit bigger so i have dig one edge out...first the water floats in...but then it stops and now i have this hole:
20190311192300_1.jpg

Can i use this mod to fill the Hole with Water? i Have tried it with //set Water but it doenst know the Blocktype Water?

Shoe73

Coal
Reaction score
This is not working with 8.0.6

Throwing this error

[03:30:02] Exception: MissingMethodException
Message:Method not found: 'Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant Eco.Gameplay.Plants.PlantBlock.get_Plant()'.
Source:EcoWorldEdit

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant Eco.Gameplay.Plants.PlantBlock.get_Plant()'.
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditBlock.CreateNew(Block pBlock, Vector3i pPosition, Nullable`1 pSourcePosition)
at Eco.Mods.WorldEdit.WorldEditCommands.Stack(User user, String pDirectionAndAmount)

OP
mampf

mampf

Mod Dev
Eco-Mods.com Founder
Reaction score
mampf updated WorldEdit with a new update entry:

Update for 8.0.6

I think there is currently something wrong with plants, but basically the mod is working.
Please test and give feedback!
Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I have tried to make a Lake a little bit bigger so i have dig one edge out...first the water floats in...but then it stops and now i have this hole:

Can i use this mod to fill the Hole with Water? i Have tried it with //set Water but it doenst know the Blocktype Water?

I just tested the //set water command with Version 8.0.6
This is working for me fine. In your case you can use //replace air water

OP
mampf

mampf

Mod Dev
Eco-Mods.com Founder
Reaction score
If you have still issues you can write me on discord, too ;)??
mampf#6606

Leler3000

Stone
Reaction score
i did make "First and Second position set to" right, and how can i delete that region?
//delete or //remove or //delete region?
Post automatically merged:

BTW. amm... CMD it's means command.

OP
mampf

mampf

Mod Dev
Eco-Mods.com Founder
Reaction score
Hello ;)

use //set air

OP
mampf

mampf

Mod Dev
Eco-Mods.com Founder
Reaction score
Did you test it on 8.1.4?

Pam

Stone
Reaction score
The world edit commands are admin only I am guessing? Is there a way to make some or all of them available to the player without making everyone an admin?

OP
mampf

mampf

Mod Dev
Eco-Mods.com Founder
Reaction score
Yes all commands are admin only.
I assume that a player should never use any command, because you can destroy the whole world very easily.
Can you tell me a reason why a player should use world edit?

Maybe it would make sense when the player can modify only a specific region. But this is not possible, yet.

FoxyFuchsi

Stone
Reaction score
Hello,

it seems that //wand is not working in the newest version

Edit. nevermind im just stupid xD

Last edited:

Praefator

Stone
Reaction score
So, I tried using this as I'm quite familiar with the Minecraft original of the mod. I'm noticing that the items replaced revert to the 'foundation' block, which makes its usage rather limited. Any way for the mod to remember block type being replaced and/or (in the case of stairs/roofs) orientation?

Kye

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
should mampf drop modding i might take this over, its a brilliant mod

Kronox

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
should mampf drop modding i might take this over, its a brilliant mod
You should be able to submit fixes and new features as pull requests at any time. About everything else one would have to talk then 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom