WiseMods - Sensor Items

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Wise hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

• Можно сделать платное открытие за определённые кредиты? Чтоб он открылся после оплаты

Can I make a paid opening? To open it after payment.

• Можно сделать платное открытие за определённые кредиты? Чтоб он открылся после оплаты

Can I make a paid opening? To open it after payment.

Good idea, i will think about it

I already using the great mod called "Street Ramp Mod"
    How should I use this mod with the Street Ramp Mod that I had already used?

I have no idea what is the mod you are using, can you provide a link?

• Wise updated [plain]Wise Mods - Sensor Items[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Added Parking mode for Barrier[/plain]

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Ich habe gerade diesen Mod installiert und in allen möglichen Fällen (frag mich) nach Werkbänken gesucht. aber glaube nicht. Kannst du mir bitte sagen, in welcher Werkbank du sie findest?

Sensor Barrier is crafting at Machinist Table
    Sensor Street Lamp
    is crafting at Assembly Line
    Sensor Chip
    is crafting at Electronics Assembly

• [QUOTE = "Wise, post: 1462, member: 2089"] Sensorschranke wird am Maschinistentisch hergestellt
    Sensor - Straßenleuchte
    ist Crafting an Assembly Line
    Sensorchip
    ist Crafting bei Electronics Assembly [/ QUOTE]
    danke
    [automerge]1531147193[/automerge]
    Es tut mir leid, dich wieder zu nerven. aber bei mir wird kein rezept angezeigt, auch ist es nicht per chat-befehl abrufbar, aber es wird korrekt gelesen wenn ich zum server gehe. Sie können es selbst sehen. Die IP ist 46.251.235.121:4100

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ebiline (9. Juli 2018 um 16:39)

• Вместо «Использовать» лучше чтоб было «Оплатить», во время оплаты за проезд, когда нажимаешь на шлагбаум

Instead of "Use" it is better to "Pay", at the time of payment for the fare, when you click on the barrier

• Вместо «Использовать» лучше чтоб было «Оплатить», во время оплаты за проезд, когда нажимаешь на шлагбаум

Instead of "Use" it is better to "Pay", at the time of payment for the fare, when you click on the barrier

I can't change this

• Я придумал еще одну идею для вашего моддинга :) Теперь вам нужно добавить в свой стиль сенсорную заправочную станцию, где вы можете купить топливо

I came up with another idea for you ModPack :) Now you need to add Sensory gas station where you can buy fuel
    I can not remember if there are objects with the "Pay" feature? Hmm
    [automerge]1531175704[/automerge]
    I will help you with the model

Info and Password in your private messages

• Sensory gas station.

- Has its own internal storage of fuel (~ 6 cells)
    - In manual mode, when you press the Use button, it fuel the transport from its stocks
    - With touch mode, it automatically refills the transport if it is within range
    - When paying for fuel, the same as in manual mode, only the in currency

• Well, the mod deleted. It was your mode called "WIse Street Ramp" probably.

Just remove old version and replace it with this one. Note: the old street lamps will be removed

Sensory gas station.

- Has its own internal storage of fuel (~ 6 cells)
    - In manual mode, when you press the Use button, it fuel the transport from its stocks
    - With touch mode, it automatically refills the transport if it is within range
    - When paying for fuel, the same as in manual mode, only the in currency

I'm not sure it will be popular, and since its very hard to implement i suggest to make a vote for it. If a lot of people want it i will try to make it

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!