• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Vanilla Industrial Elevator Mod

Vanilla Industrial Elevator Mod 0.2

No permission to download

w2lf

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
w2lf submitted a new resource:

Vanilla Industrial Elevator Mod - Working industrial elevator for vehicles.

It's a working and Craft-able Industrial Elevator that looks like the vanilla Wooden Elevator. For vanilla enthusiasts.

Future:
For now the elevator mesh is scaled. Hopefully in the future I will make a better mesh.

Bugs:
The material is a bit broken. (The object in game is very bright.) if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me and I will update the mod.

Pictures:
View attachment 1141View attachment 1143
Read more about this resource...

pkzgaming

Stone
Reaction score
Nice Work, works better than the original from the developers! a call Post and its Perfect <3 please bring us a Call Post... Thank u!

Despo

Stone
Reaction score
it works great in single player, but on our server, its kind of buggy, because the platform is not synchronized well.

Praefator

Stone
Reaction score
Yeah, players share an instance of the elevator so if an elevator shares use among multiple people you should consider having multiples @Despo.

@w2lf any chance you could look into call posts for these industrial elevators? The regular ones won't recognize the increased shaft size

OP
w2lf

w2lf

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
@Despo Can you show an example/video or give a bit more detail as to what is not syncing right. I am back to playing Eco, so I will make an update once I have some time.

@Praefator Yeah, Once I have some time I will look into making an update, with working polls, code cleaning and sync issues.

Sorry for the late reply.

Last edited:

Omron360

Stone
Reaction score
It would be really cool if you realise the features especially the call post.

Top Bottom