Transfer problem

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello. I have a problem downloading the game from play.eco. The transfer is between 5-15 kb/s (4-8h per 400MB file!). My internet connection is 100mb/s. Is there another place where you can download the original game client? Or can I transfer my game from play.eco on steam? Please help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Queskel,
    you can link your SLG account to Steam in your userpanel to have it in your library.

Would you mind telling me where you are from and what provider you are using? All our files are served via Amazon AWS and should be as fast as possible.

• Hello Queskel,
    you can link your SLG account to Steam in your userpanel to have it in your library.

Would you mind telling me where you are from and what provider you are using? All our files are served via Amazon AWS and should be as fast as possible.

Thank you for your response. I am from Iceland. I have internet from the Nova network. I checked on the internet with fiber optics (100mb / s), and on the internet with a mobile phone (about 30-50mb / s). Transfer was around 10-15kbps on both (on everything else, the internet works at maximum speeds). I downloaded the game so that the problem is solved :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!