• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements

NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements 1.8.12

No permission to download
OP
N

nid

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hello! This plugin seems awesome, but every attempts I've made at installing it on my local singleplayer server's mod ended up causing a "Connection Timed Out" error. I've tested all my other mods, none of them cause this issue, it's only specifically when installing this modpack. I'd love to use it to reset talents and adjust values however... Anyone else having had this issue knows a fix?
This issue has been solved over at my Discord, please make sure you check the pinned thread to the help section :)

How to run NidToolBox on local server: (your own PC you play the game on)
1. Don't run the server from the in game menu, instead
2. Go to Eco_Data\Server directory. You will find an exe file there called EcoServer.exe this is the 64 bit executable we need (DO NOT RUN EcoServer32.bit!)
3. Run this file, it will start your server.
4. Run Eco game, from the menu select Your Worlds and your server will be visible in the left pane

Zoratan

Stone
Reaction score
tried to start a local server on my pc but i get this:
[ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: Exception
Message:parameter "target" not found in method Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(System.String, System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.String, Eco.Gameplay.Players.User)
Source:0Harmony

System.Exception: Parameter "target" not found in method Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(System.String, System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.String, Eco.Gameplay.Players.User)
at Harmony.MethodPatcher.EmitCallParameter(ILGenerator il, MethodBase original, MethodInfo patch, Dictionary`2 variables, Boolean allowFirsParamPassthrough)
at Harmony.MethodPatcher.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<AddPrefixes>b__0(MethodInfo fix)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at Harmony.MethodPatcher.AddPrefixes(ILGenerator il, MethodBase original, List`1 prefixes, Dictionary`2 variables, Label label)
at Harmony.MethodPatcher.CreatePatchedMethod(MethodBase original, String harmonyInstanceID, List`1 prefixes, List`1 postfixes, List`1 transpilers)
I was using an outdated server version, thanks for the help nid

Last edited:
OP
N

nid

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hey there, welcome to the forums.

This looks like harmony error, you will have to check both the version of the server you are using, the operating system it's on. Feel free to join my discord channel, so we can do the debugging and see what's going on in your case.

EDIT: User was on version 8.1.4 which is not supported, only 8.3+.

Last edited:
Top Bottom